My playlist

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lame Lecturer teaching Dip. in Interactive Media

Hello!

Its been so long since i last wrote anything on my blog. More then 20 days. Have been real busy lately, with my FYP, my freelance and my job.

Have landed myself on a new job lately. I am now a lecturer teaching dip in interactive media. Cool job title huh?

But just a poor lecturer, nothing to be proud of. I currently have 7 student of which 4 turn up. about 60+% turn up rate, not bad already.....

It is a relatively new course in my school and now i finally understand how slack it is to be a lecturer. This is more slack then any of my previous job. I am starting to get tired of the slack nature of it. My lesson time is only from 10am to 1pm. After that, is my lunch time and preparation time for tomorrow lesson.

As being a newbie noob lecturer, i currently only read from slides. However, dun ever think that its easy, you can get tongue tied/ dun understand how to pronounce some words etc these kind of problems.

Somemore with my young and look, i dun really think anyone would believe i am a lecturer. Where to find so young and handsome lecturer? Right?

The reason i'm staying at this job is because it helps me build up my presentation skills everyday and when teaching people, i build up my basics on media stuff. Have been reading books lately and have completed "Flash: Graphics, Animation & interactivity", "Dummies about Flash", "Animation history and aesthetic", "Problem Solving Programming 1 & 2", Dummies about Java" and a valuable amount of wikipedia articles. Cool stuff....

Alright, this is my updates for the past 2 weeks.

Btw the result for the logo will be out soon.

I will also paste some of my newly created webpage soon.

敬请期待!

No comments: