My playlist

Friday, June 12, 2009

Universal Group Inc.

This blog is going to dedicate to my newest logo design for my freelance Universal Group Inc. This company basically deals with inks. They are an America coy that provides ink for big organisation in the States. They found me thru my coroflot porfolio. Enjoy the work!

Logo 1
This group of logo is after the unique shape of U and to incorporate paper folding style to it. The use of CMYK (ink basic color) is used too.

Logo 2

This group of logo is use to represent either a star as America or a blob of ink as an ink provider company.


Logo 3
This logo uses the CMYK color in terms of 4 blob at the bottom. Bold fonts were use because most of the time, the logo would be printed onto those ink boxes.

Logo 4
The most common and corporate form of logo. Combines the U, G and I of the Universal Group Inc together. Use of dark blue as it is their company uniform color.

That's all for the design. More next time.

No comments: