My playlist

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 New Year Resolution

Good Day to all,

Happy New Year!

New Year has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.

With such, below is my 10 resolution for 2009:

1. Get a job
Really hope to land myself in the a job. Going for interview on Monday. Wish me luck! need to prepare a 10min presentation.... Hope my dear dear get her job too! Its the number 1 important thing i have to fulfill.

2. Be more hardworking
I really meant to be more hardworking, to tell you all the truth, i am really damn lazy to send back all the new year/ christmas well-wishes and wish my friends back. I promise to do it for CNY.

3. Tame the buldge
I'm not plump, but i can feel my small swimming float around my waist ever since i left the army. its time to start. No way am i gonna be a fat uncle. Like those fat uncle ex-colleagues of mine. No way!

4. Stay away from Christi*n
I just left the god forsaken place, i am not gonna get stuck in any place like that again. No more morning prayer, no more ridiculous comments, and finally no more dreaded long meeting. To my ex-colleagues, you know what's good or bad. Just do it!

5. Get out of debt
Owning a bit of my fee here and there. Not a big amount but need to be clear. I hate to own ppl money, even my own families or close friends.

6. Help Others
Just hope to be more helpful towards anyone and minus away all my bad habits. No more sarcastic mouth of mine. I try to keep away.

7. Gain new knowledge
As the saying goes, "knowledge is the greatest wealth". Would like to learn to dance, maybe salsa.

8. Get Organized
Just hope to be more tidy be it at work or at home. Please help me on this baobei.

9. Try something new
When is the last time you did something for the first time in your life? I just visited hong kong and macau. First time sit on a budget plane. I wanna try more new stuff. Life is fun becos of these new things. I first time quit my full time job too!

10. Complete my University
This is the most important part in my current life. I have to complete it. For my future, for you and for me.

I shall see at the end of this year, how many have i tried and failed, have completed gloriously and some just stay the way its is at now. Good luck to all my friends and wish u a happy year ahead. 1 Life, Live it!

No comments: