My playlist

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy belated Lunar 牛 Year

From My Tour - Hong Kong


I know its late, but nonetheless, i did congratulate all of you all. I did send an sms to you all. I fulfill my new year resolution by a bit. This year is my year, Year of the Ox. According to the Chinese almanac, it is a bad year for us, born in the year of the Ox. But i still believe we can “牛转乾坤”.

Have been busy with several work lately, school FYP, my upcoming design house, Design.I.am studio, my girlfriend, looking for job. Think i'm gonna land myself a lecturer job teaching Multimedia soon. I guess i will work till i complete my degree then start the searching process again. I need to get my pay increase asap. My wish is to get a 2.5k salary by 25. And its next year! I think i am quite slow already considering i have 1.5yrs of exp, done some freelancing and stuff. Need to speed up now if i wanna plan something for my future.

I am considering getting a job not design related if i want to earn more money, maybe design wun get you there but its the passion more then money issue. I wun stop designing, just that it may become my secondary profession. I still love designing alot althought my skills may not be there yet. Its the joy when others see you work and gave you a high standard/professional work for remarks.

Recently, my best buddies have been encountering lots of problem too. Jobless, Friendless, Girlfriendless, Cashless, Securityless summarise all their problem. I would say all the luck to u all. One day we go 拜拜together.

Thats all for this post. Good luck friends. Good luck for the year ahead. Wish those that need 桃花运 get 桃花运. Those that need 财运 get 财运. Those need 饭碗运 get 饭碗运. Enjoy!

No comments: